LEGAL NOTICE AND DATA PROTECCION
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
The company owner of the web domain is (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB), with address for these purposes in (PUT HERE CLIENT ADDRESS), number of C.I.F. (PUT CLIENT CIF here) and contact email: (PUT CLIENT EMAIL HERE)
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: (PUT HERE THE URL) provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB). The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 which approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB), the USER will be required to accept that their data be added to some computer files of (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) registration, as the aforementioned law requests. The USER may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to the personal data contained in the said files, and may revoke their consent in writing at any time. This can be done by email communication at the address (PUT CLIENT EMAIL HERE)
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB), creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) or of its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB). The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial property of (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB). You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents , lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE) reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that on behalf of the domain there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) will assume any responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between (PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB) and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of PUT HERE THE NAME OF THE CITY.